Puerto Rico in Distress
- Materials from "Puerto Rico" Session at ABI's 2017 New York City Bankruptcy Conference.
- Materials from “Puerto Rico’s Financial Crisis: The Puerto Rico Oversight, Management and Economic Stability Act (PROMESA) in Action” at ABI's 2017 Caribbean Insolvency Symposium
- Materials from “How Can Puerto Rico Restructure Its Debt Obligations and Return Its Economy to Growth?” Session at ABI’s 2016 New York City Bankruptcy Conference
- Materials from “Detroit Then and Puerto Rico Now: The Similarities and the Differences” Session at VALCON 2016
- Materials from “Comprehending the Crisis: A Survey of Puerto Rico’s History and Fiscal Situation, and Paths Forward” at ABI's 2016 Caribbean Insolvency Symposium
This wiki is a repository for members of the U.S. Congress, other policy makers, academics, investors, the media and the general public to understand the challenges facing Puerto Rico in 2016 and to provide data and information to begin crafting long term sustainable solutions. Click here to view.